The publisher Buka Entertainment and the developer Sobaka Studio (Redeemer) have announced “9 Monkeys of Shaolin”. This is an old-school beat-em-up, which is powered by the Unreal Engine 4. “9 Monkeys of Shaolin” will be released in fall 2018 for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Switch.
The game says, “As Chinese fisherman Wei Cheng, you have to avenge the deaths of your friends and family slaughtered in a peaceful pirate raid on your peaceful village.” The protagonist is a tough nut to crack as he knows the basics of ancient martial arts. Only mastered by legendary Shaolin monks, prepare your loyal staff for a challenging adventure in medieval China and merciless battles with hordes of enemies. ”
Features von 9 Monkeys of Shaolin
- Three unique fighting styles: fight on earth, in the air or use mysterious magic seals. Combine these elements to defeat every enemy on your way.
- Captivating narrative: discover the fascinating story of Wei Cheng and follow him as he rises from a simple fisherman to the master of Shaolin martial arts.
- Stunning visual style: unlikely combination of historical and mystical elements gives you an exciting experience from every scene appears on screen.
- Extensive character development system: you learn a great deal of ways to victory as you discover various unlockable perks, items and fighting styles.
- More than 25 different levels: Chinese villages, pirate ship, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and much more.
- 10 types of Chinese and Japanese polearms, each with its unique traits. Discover the landscapes to find new items! Co-op play: invite your friend to help you fight through growing waves of enemies and complete the game together.