The expansion “The Curse of the Pharaohs” will be released tomorrow for “Assassin’s Creed Origins” and is featured in the launch trailer.
The “The Curse of the Pharaohs” expansion will be released on March 13, 2018 for “Assassin’s Creed Origins”. Ubisoft shows the launch trailer.
In addition, the first 15 minutes are available in the gameplay video for viewing. The official description: “In The Pharaohs’ Curse in a story expansion that focuses on Egyptian mythology, players will play against undead pharaohs and explore a new, mystical kingdom, during which they will travel to some famous Egyptian beasts, such as Meet the Anubis warriors or scorpions and investigate the cause of the curse that has brought the dead pharaohs back to the realm of the living – the curse of the pharaohs will extend the level limit and include new abilities.”
Features of The Curse of the Pharaohs
- Discover the ancient capital of Thebes with its temples Karnak and Luxor.
- Explore hidden burial chambers in the Valley of the Kings and what lies behind them
- New equipment, gear and mounts
- Increasing the level limit to level 55
- The expansion is part of the season pass, but can also be purchased separately from March 13th.
- You can reach Thebes from the main game and play as Bayek with your current progress.
- Or you can create a new storage space. In this case, a new game is created in which Bayek is already equipped with level 45 and pre-selected equipment. This way even players with a low level can start the adventure directly.