Nintendo today announced the Battle Pack for “Pokémon Tekken DX”. Among other things, the DLC delivers two new Pokémon fighters.
As part of today’s Nintendo Direct Show, the Battle Pack for “Pokémon Tekken DX” was announced. It is available for 21 CHF. The Battle Pack provides access to two new Pokémon fighters, two Helper Pokémon sets, as well as Avatar items and games. However, the content will be published in two phases.
Round 1 – available from January 31, 2018
- New Pokémon Fighter: Durengard
- New Helper Pokémon Set: Mega Rayquaza / Mimigma
- New items for your avatar
Round 2 – available from March 23, 2018
- New Pokémon Fighter: Turtok
- New Helper Pokémon Set: Mew / Celebi
Order Bonus – Now Available
- New avatar items and games are available immediately after you purchase the Pokémon Tekken DX Battle Pack.