The fun “Bridge Constructor Stunts” will also be released for the PlayStation 4 after the PC and Xbox One, as Headup Games has confirmed.
“Bridge Constructor Stunts”, which has been around for a while for PC and Xbox One, will also be released on PlayStation 4 on March 27, 2018.
“Stuntman and engineer in one person? No problem! Build impressive ramps and loops to get to the finish in the multi-variant stages, but constructing alone is not enough this time: You yourself drive yourself at the wheel of the vehicles and have to skilfully maneuver them to the finish Collect stars, complete daredevil jumps, somersaults, and spectacular stunts, leaving a trail of devastation through the entire level to break the high score, but all you can do with the perfect bridge and ramp construction,” the game said.
Features of Bridge Constructor Stunts
- Improved and simplified design mode
- Build ramps and control your vehicles on their own
- Varied levels with many different goals
- Vans and dump trucks with cargo that can cause chaos while flying away or even help collect items
- Various building materials
- Spectacular stunts and destructive orgies
- Let the world go crazy with your most exciting jumps