The classic action platformer “Castle of Heart” may now be experienced on the Switch. The developers show a launch trailer.
The classic action platformer “Castle of Heart” from the Polish developer studio 7levels is now available as a download for the Nintendo Switch. In addition, the launch trailer with gameplay scenes may be watched.
The title states: “Players take on the role of a knight fighting against the curse of a sinister wizard who turns him to stone, and in addition to action-packed combat, the action platformer combines the best elements of the Golden Age genre with unique and modern mechanics in fantastic 3D environments. ”
Castle of Heart features
- A unique main character: a turned to stone knight who fights against his decay
- 20 completely different levels in four beautiful real-world-inspired environments
- Around 50 different types of short-range and long-range weapons that allow each player to find their own individual fighting style
- HD rumble support that lets players dive deeper into the game
- At least 7 hours of addictive gameplay
- Epic boss fights at the end of each location
- Stunning graphic design
- Numerous power-ups that enrich the gameplay