This new EX version features a higher resolution, a local two-player co-op option for the entire campaign mode, and numerous other gameplay enhancements, including improved AI, updated balance, a new character-level-up system and an overall better playability.
Features of Code of Princess EX
- Action-packed “hack-and-slash” gameplay featuring customizable RPG elements.
- Players can move freely between three different planes of action during combat, with some projectile attacks.
- Various fighting combos, lock-on and burst systems increase the damage.
- Over 50 different characters are playable in multiple game modes, including Campaign, Free Play and Bonus quests.
- RPG stats let players decide how to progress through the journey.
- Cooperative and competitive local / multiplayer modes include leaderboards and let players track their coveted “Princess Points.”
- Created by former members of the original Guardian Heroes Development Team.
- Characters and worlds created by legendary artist Capinu Kinu Nishimura, with art contributions from Street Fighter artist Bengus.