Superstar training can be done either solo or online in cooperative mode with friends During the solo game players can experience the impressive photo mode, just pause the madness, capture the desired motive and with the tools you want.
It continues: “Players will also have the opportunity to dominate the wild pack with players from around the world in their brutal trucks, groovy buggies, agile cross-motos and more in exclusive 6vs6 multiplayer events during the open beta Two great designed and deadly tracks, two different game modes and four vehicle classes, plus exciting riders at night and impressive seasons changes. ” During Open Beta, you can receive level ups in both Superstar and online multiplayer modes and earn valuable rewards in the form of crash tags or placeable gravestones. Below is the overview of the beta content.
ROUTES – (both routes offer a variety of different weather conditions & times of the day)
- Big Dune Beach
- Crater Lake
- RUSH Firewall: RUSH leaves a destructive firebreak of scorched earth.
- Ability Crashbang: Your grave stones blind your opponents when they are picked up by them.
- Property Tumbler: Earn RUSH by flipping forward and backward.
- RUSH Turbulence: RUSHen leaves a destructive vortex of turbulent air.
- Ability Touchdown: Timely boost landings are more effective.
- Property Spiral: Earn RUSH directly by performing side rollovers.
- RUSH Rampage: Fill up your RUSH bar with each successfully disabled opponent.
- Skill Surge: Initial use of the boost is stronger, but also more costly.
- Property Pinpoint: Earn RUSH directly by just missing your opponents.
- RUSH Blockade: Rushen leaves behind obstacles on the track, which hinder your opponents.
- Shield Ability: Give a shield to nearby team members to protect them from heavy blows.
- Property Impact: Earn RUSH from takedowns by your opponents.
The off-road racer “Onrush” will be released on June 5, 2018, for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4.