The free 2-play role-playing game “TERA” will also be released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The new trailer is about the console features.
The free 2-play role-playing game “TERA”, which has been available for a while for the PC, will also be released for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. En Masse Entertainment today released a trailer that addresses the special console features.
In the near future an open beta will start. The open trial will take place from 9th to 12th March 2018 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. “TERA” will be released in the spring of 2018 for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, although so far no exact date was mentioned.
Console features from TERA
- Lock-On System: An all-new lock-on system keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Do not like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat.