Three Fields Entertainment today released the destructive Danger Zone 2 for the PC, the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. The fast-paced gameplay trailers show a noticeable technical advance over the first part. As with the predecessor, it is important to achieve a lot of damage and points in crashes, but this time you are in the real world on the road.
Crashed on American freeways, highways in the UK and also in Spain. 26 singleplayer levels in 17 locations are promised. “Danger Zone 2” should be a clear step forward, because of this time more driven, drifted and boosted. Various tasks, new cars, and even more spectacular crashes should provide a change.
Features of Danger Zone 2
- Drive at high speed on real roads with everyday traffic.
- Crush, Smash, Smash, Roll and Crash as many vehicles as possible.
- Cause chaos on 20 of the world’s largest casualties, in 17 unique locations around the world.
- 8 vehicles to drive and smash: Sedentary Sedan, Chaotic Coupe, Really Crazy Taxi, Euro Truck or Formula One Car!
- Goal-based gameplay – Complete goals to earn bonus cash in each level.
- Follow your friends and global competition on online leaderboards.