If you do not have the “Curse of Osiris” extension, you will not be able to unlock all the main game achievements in “Destiny 2”. That’s what Bungie wants to change.
Other known issues:
- The Exotic Rifle “Prometheus Lens” currently has a problem that makes the damage done much higher than intended. Note: We will take care of this issue as soon as possible. The Nine Trials are still pending for this weekend.
- Players who play Destiny 2 on PCs with more than 60 FPS can not reach Pillars in Public Events because they die when cannons blow them up in the air.
- Some players can not start Heroic Adventure because they are marked as Already Active.
- Players may encounter a problem that causes structures of the “war cult of the future” simulator gloves to conflict with their camera.
- Badges may not be displayed in the badge collection if a player has collected more than 84 badges.
- Increased messages about PC frame rate stuttering and power loss.
- Players may temporarily lose access to previously-owned equipment when infusing items with a higher level requirement than the current level of their character.
- When Endless Adventures are completed, players sometimes need to return to the lighthouse by fast-haul to leave the everforst.
- Shortly after the release, a problem has been identified that affects the functionality of HDR settings for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro. If the HDR settings are activated via the Platform or Game Settings, they will not be applied correctly to the Destiny 2 application. We want to fix this issue in Destiny Update 1.1.1, which will be available next week.
- Also, if prestige mode has not yet been announced for the “World Devourer” raid tract, the ornaments are already available as previews. We have identified a problem in which the unlock conditions in the Ornament Tool Tip are currently displayed incorrectly. We want to fix this problem as soon as possible.
Otherwise, the new group fights have been confirmed: “The first group fights of season 2 will start on December 12 and end on December 19. This time, the armor you win will have new ornaments to make it feel a bit cooler. You can earn them if you have certain challenges posed by the group of your choice. ”
It continues: “If you are new to this event: The group with the most engrams will be chosen as the winner During the Victory Week at the end of the group fight event, the dealer will offer the winning group a purchase for purchase It depends on who you swear allegiance to, and check out the weapons that are at stake this time. ”