The PC beta of “Destiny 2” will start this month and Bungie has commented on the content. It’s also about cheating.
Goals for the PC beta:
- Test the features of Destiny 2 on a new platform
- PC players have a first taste of the action in Destiny 2
- Players will be drawn to a world of surprises in the full version of the game
Content of the PC-Beta:
- The Story Mission “Homecoming”
- “Twisted column” trike
- Countdown in the city center
- Check on Javelin-4 (New card!)
Bungie adds, “The PC beta will also show some improvements in the experience of the game, we’ve been looking at feedback on the use of powermunition and super-abilities, and the changes will be subtle, if you’ve been to the console beta, yes If you are looking for the first time to play with Destiny, then let us know how you can find it, and let’s say it is a test: The PC is a platform on which we Destiny But if you’ve been to the console Beta, you’d help us with another test run, so you could see not only the differences, but also Your contribution to the publication. ”
Destiny code. Our game must have the supreme control over our fate as keeper. ”
“Destiny 2” will be released on September 6, 2017 for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. The PC version will follow on 24 October 2017.