Frontier Developments today revealed when “Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One” will be released for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
“Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One” will be released on February 27, 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as announced by Frontier Developments. “Beyond,” the third season of “Elite Dangerous,” is free for all players and focuses on improvements desired by the community.
In addition to these key changes, the player-driven story continues with new in-game content. Gamers get access to new tools to help shape the ever-evolving story. In addition, a trailer was released.
Features of Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One
- With the release of Chapter One, the system for crime and its punishment will be revised. Reactions to players’ criminal actions will be expanded, making the ‘open play’ of the giant multi-player galaxy fairer and more competitive.
- The new ‘Advance Tactical Response’ initiative is chasing after repeat offenders, ‘Hot Ships’ are crippling player ship spaceships and the new reputation system increases the consequences of illegal activity. These changes will make the galaxy more challenging for experienced pilots.
- With the introduction of GalNet Audio, the main source of news in Elite Dangerous becomes more accessible. Commanders get the latest updates there and are in the midst of the all-encompassing narrative without ever having to leave the action.
- From the 27th of February new contacts will be available for owners of Elite Dangerous Horizons. Tech brokers, rare tools and technology dealers, give players the chance to buy new items. In addition, commanders can use merchants to convert and trade materials to make engineering missions and missions with tech brokers more accessible.
- Beyond – Chapter One contains a number of improvements and updates. A new trade data overlay makes it easier to plan profitable routes, changes in engineering mechanics ensure guaranteed improvements during crafting, and the Mission Rewards system has been redesigned. The Chieftain also built a new battleship in response to the Targoiden threat.