The Escapists 2 – Team 17 and the developer Mouldy Toof have released a new trailer for the outbreak simulation “The Escapists 2”, in which we can take a look at the USS Anomaly. This is a brand new space prison.
Features of The Escapists 2:
- Multiplayer – For the first time in the series, up to four players can play in both Koop and Versus modes both locally via Splitscreen and online.
- New outbreak methods – Among other things, players with knotted bedlakes can overcome the airy heights between the floors of the prisons to get a step closer to freedom.
- New Items – Many new items are introduced, for example a self-built Taser can be anesthetized with the Guardian.
- Reworked Combat System – A completely restructured combat system allows you to focus on targets, introduces obstacle systems as well as light and hard attacks.
- New graphic style – The brand new look lets the players enter an even more detailed world without losing the unmistakable style of The Escapists.
- More Character Individualizations – With new customization options, the Avatar can be further personalized. Need a bald? Or would you prefer a casual Vokuhila?
- More activities – Learn to paint or create a band, as you have always secretly desired! In The Escapists 2, players will have even more options to spend their time while they are imprisoned.
“The Escapists 2” will be released on August 22, 2017 for the PC, the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. The switch will eventually be supplied.