Ubisoft has commented on the performance of its games as part of the announcement of its business figures. So “Far Cry 5” has the second best launch ever of a Ubisoft game, but there are even more details that you see below in the list.
- “Far Cry 5” was the second best launch of a $ 310 million Ubisoft game.
- “Assassin’s Creed Origins” set a record performance in the fourth fiscal quarter.
- “Rainbow Six Siege” has more than 30 million registered players.
- “The Division” has over 20 million registered players.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands has more than 10 million registered players.
- In the fourth fiscal quarter, there was a record with simultaneous active players.
- The performance of “Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle” is also described as very good.