As part of the monthly “Forza” live stream, Turn 10 commented on the new “Forza Motorsport” project for the first time. We just assume that it will be called “Forza Motorsport 8”.
The developers have revealed which improvements and features they are working on. It is not known when “Forza Motorsport 8” will be released, but autumn 2020 would not be outlandish. Whether “Forza Motorsport 8” will be a launch title for Xbox Scarlett is also not clear.
The first information
- Forza Motorsport 8 had its first studio-wide playtest on December 6, 2019.
- A new tire model has been integrated into the game, including a new tire pressure model.
- Dynamic changes in the temperature of the routes have been announced.
- There will be dynamic rubber abrasion on the tracks.
- A new atmospheric pressure system was mentioned (affects aerodynamics, performance and tire pressure).
- A new chassis model has been confirmed