Sony Interactive Entertainment has shown new live gameplay at the Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong to “Gran Turismo Sport”, among other things with the Bugatti at the Nürburgring. You can see the recording in the videos.
Features of Gran Turismo Sport
- Lifelike graphics with absolutely realistic vehicle look.
- 140 of the fastest and most coveted cars in the world, from exclusive prototypes to the best in motor racing.
- 19 different routes and places, including the legendary Nürburgring and the Tokyo Expressway.
- We present the world champions of the only official FIA online championship – for your home country or your preferred car manufacturer.
- New physics engine and realistic driving behavior – ideal for novices, ideal driving experience for professionals.
- Breakdowns by age, region and driving style enable all riders, regardless of their experience, to have exciting online competitions.
“Gran Turismo Sport” will be released in Europe on October 18, 2017 for PlayStation 4.