Konami announced today that PES 2019 will be released in Europe on August 30, 2018, for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The debut trailer and first information about the football spectacle are also available. However, Konami wants to comment later.
- New, fully licensed leagues arrive at PES 2019. Full details will be announced soon!
NEW MYCLUB MODE
- High-performance players are introduced to the game. Depending on their achievements in last week’s game, these players will have elevated levels and possibly new abilities for a limited time. Strengthen your squad with these special versions of your favorite players, or meet new players who have performed well.
- Players like Beckham, Maradona, Cruyff, Nedvěd, Gullit, Maldini and Kahn will appear in PES 2019. In addition, new legends will be added later.
- Weekly games of PES LEAGUE are a new element in myClub! Challenge other users within your group where you will find balanced opponents. Your division and placement depend on your performance. Various rewards are available when you reach the highest ranking. Get new players, strengthen your squad, play games and storm to the top!
- We’re introducing 11 new abilities that will make your players unique, including cross spin, blinding pass, controlled lobster, declining shot and ascending shot. These new skills increase the total number in the game to 39.
- The individuality of the players has also been taken to a new level: abilities and strengths have major effects in the game and play a greater role in the movement.
- The dribbling animation and game flow now take various factors into account, including the player’s posture and ball position on the defensive line, precise movement of the sounds to get past the sides, and awareness of the opponent’s proximity to turns.
- New shooting mechanics with unique, varied animations have been introduced, including the movement of the ball as it slips past the outstretched hands of the goalkeeper, the reactions of the attacker who missed a hair’s breadth, and more intense and exuberant reactions in the goal area.
- An important innovation is a visible fatigue in the context of a revised, newly balanced endurance system. The players give clear visual cues when they are exhausted, and their stamina level affects their style of play. How you manage players in a match and when you make substitutions can make the difference between winning and losing.
- Fast player changes are possible when the ball goes out. With a simple keystroke, you receive replacement recommendations based on stamina and position. So you do not have to interrupt the game in an intense game!
- Improvements have been made to make the movement of the ball more natural and diversified. The trajectory of the ball now takes into account the posture and the way the ball was kicked. Also, situations like rebounding from the body of the goalkeeper or the shooting of a blocking defender are more realistic.
- Full body contact introduced last year has been further improved. The ball control is more responsive to the situation in the immediate environment, allowing smoother and contextual ball assumptions.
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BIT OF THE WORLD
- 4K HDR support on all powerful platforms. Experience the realistic look of PES 2019 with more sharpness and a realistic color palette.
- Using the Enlighten software, the lighting has been redesigned – both the natural light and the stadium lighting. Grandstands and playing fields reflect their real role models depending on the time of day, giving PES 2019 a more realistic appearance.
- Snow weather effects have been added. Not only does snow appear in the game, it also affects the game. You need to plan your strategy and make important decisions based on the weather.
- The audience has been extended by many details and animations. In addition, you can now hear the enthusiasm of the audience in the entire stadium like never before!
ML – REALISTIC SEASON
- The preseason includes the International Champions Cup, improved transfer negotiations, and more licensed leagues. These 3 major changes will make you feel like a true coach.
- Join the International Champions Cup before the season starts. Find your best elf, decide on a strategy and put the finishing touches on your tactics for the new campaign.
- Improved negotiation system and budget management. Resale and White Vest options have been added so that the right strategy is important not only on the pitch but also in club management.