NIS America has announced that “La-Mulana 1 & 2”, which consists of two puzzle platformers, will be released in Europe on March 20, 2020, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. A new trailer has also been released.
La Mulana 1
- Your destiny awaits you in La-Mulana! Take control of the archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi and navigate him through puzzles, traps and deadly guards to get the secret treasure of life. You need a sharp mind, quick reflexes and above all the courage you can muster. Will you be able to solve the secrets of La Mulana or will you fall victim to the dangers that surround you?
La Mulana 2
- The well-known archaeologist Lemeza Kosugi has disappeared and only his daughter Lumisa can find him! Enter Eg-Lana, a mysterious version of the legendary ruins of La-Mulana. Think fast, act fast and try to overcome dangerous traps and solve puzzles to discover unfathomable secrets.
- That belongs in a museum – two critically acclaimed, devilishly twisted puzzle platforms appear on modern consoles.
- Archaeology? – With a reliable whip in one hand and an arsenal of weapons, shuriken and many more in the other, you can face dangerous enemies as you manoeuvre through the many traps of the ruins. Use items like the Ankh to summon and challenge the old guards to move forward.
- Happiness and fame – Solve Eg-Lana’s cryptic puzzles with ancient relics and modern tools. And if everything else fails, push or smash objects to uncover the secrets!
Source: Press release