Nintendo has announced that “Mario Tennis Aces” will be released on June 22, 2018 for the Switch. In addition, a new gameplay trailer was released. Even fresh information was mentioned during the direct show. So even before the official release an online tournament will take place. When that will happen will be revealed later.
Features of Mario Tennis Aces
- Mario grabs his racket and enters the square to deliver gripping tennis matches with a range of characters. More than 15 characters are available to choose from, each with its own special features!
- Use new gameplay evolutions to track the position and blows of your opponents, and select the appropriate punches to gain the upper hand in the match. The game offers a new approach to high tennis art. In the foreground are strategic game mechanics and lightning fast decisions.
- This game includes the first story mode since “Mario Tennis: Power Tour” for Game Boy Advance. This will allow you to enjoy a whole new gameplay with numerous missions, boss battles and more.
- The various types of controls on the Nintendo Switch console allow up to four players to play together – when and where they want!
- You can also compete online with friends or other players. There will be regular events and online tournaments where you can compete against others.
- In real mode, you can control the game by swinging Joy-Con like a bat! The perfect mode for casual gamers looking for fun with friends and family or looking to move a bit.