Blizzard Entertainment has announced a new hero for “Heroes of the Storm”. This is “Deckard Cain”, which is known from the “Diablo” series. He will soon be playable on the test server and later published regularly.
“Deckard Cain is a tireless scholar who dedicated his life to the quest for knowledge, counsellor, teacher and mentor to the great heroes of Sanctuary, guiding them through dangers countless times.” When Deckard speaks, it’s best to stay a while and listen too, “it says.
Almost no one knows what is buried under the wasteland, but Deckard has roamed the land and acquired knowledge from the forgotten ruins, and may soon learn what the world once looked like and why it went down.
- Healing Potion: Throws a healing potion on the ground. The potion heals the first allied hero who touches it for 230 Health. Maximum 0 potions at the same time.
- Horadric Cube: Throws the Horadric Cube, dealing 80 damage to all enemies in the area of effect and slowing them by 40% for 1.75 sec.
- Sealing Scroll: Reads from an enchanted scroll to deal 150 damage to enemies in a triangular area and immobilize them for 1.5 sec.
- Stay for a while: channel after 1 sec. For 3 sec. And slay enemy heroes in the area in front of Deckard. After channelling, they continue to sleep for 2 sec. Enemies can be euthanized only once with each use, and damage inflicted on them.
- Gone with Knowledge: Vector Positioning Creates a whirling bookstorm that moves in the direction of the target, knocking back hit enemies continuously.