DICE today released an approximately 600MB update for Battlefield V, which is slightly smaller than previous updates. The focus is on bugfixes and optimizations. New content is not on board this time. The complete changelog is not yet available, but the update highlights.
Update Highlights – Battlefield V – December 12, 2018
- Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife.
- Adjusted the initial resp. Count on specific maps in Domination mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the practice area as a squad.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
- Corrected the Tides of War countdown notice to show the correct number of days.
- Fixed broken audio when watching the tutorial videos.