Nintendo has released a short but action-packed trailer for “Pokémon Tekken DX”, which shows some of the Pokémon, including Pikachu, of course. “Pokémon Tekken DX”, which is an extended version of the Wii U game, will be released on September 22, 2017 for the Nintendo Switch.
Pokémon Tekken DX & the new features at a glance
- With Nintendo Switch, Pokémon Tekken DX is playable anytime, anywhere – Pokémon Tekken DX can be played in TV mode and handheld mode. In table mode, two players can also supply duels with one of the two Joy-Con controllers.
- A brand-new Pokémon fighter – Silvarro joins all the already known Pokémon from the Arcade and the Wii U version.
- New Helpers-Pokémon – Flamiau and Robball make their debut and offer the player in the fight their help.
- Team Combat – In this new mode, the player selects three Pokémon. The winner is the one who defeated all Pokémon of the opponent.
- Group Combat – This feature is used to assign enemies with similar skills within combat rooms. This allows compelling, balanced online battles.
- Daily Challenge – This game feature offers players a wide range of diverse daily tasks.
- Playing Repeats – Players can review repetitions of other players’ battles to work on their own abilities. It is also possible to publish very good fights online and share with other players.
- Hot battles from the first game start – When the game is started for the first time, all Pokémon fighters and helpers-Pokémon are already available.