The NVYVE studios known by “PAMELA” have announced the Roguelite shooter Hypergun, which will be released in the summer of 2018 for the PC, the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4.
The levels are procedurally generated and come in the chic neon style, therefore. You can craft your ultimate weapon from over 150 pieces of weaponry and kick the aliens because in the year 2038 an alien race occupied the earth
It says, “It’s the year 2038, a sophisticated alien race occupying planet Earth, humanity is at a crossroads, and its fate now depends on the top-secret HYPERGUN program, a sophisticated simulation that is the ultimate weapon to combat extraterrestrial oppressors by combining weapon components in countless simulations. ”
- Fast-paced, FPS Rogue-lite gameplay Create the HYPERGUN – With over 150 weapons modules to collect, no two runs in the simulation will be the same. Each module you pick up wants to change your weapon in an exciting and sometimes questionable way, all in the name of the ultimate weapon to defeat our alien oppressors.
- Procedural Levels – Fight through increasingly difficult simulated arenas which are randomly generated with each playthrough.
- Alien horde – Take on a host of (simulated) vicious alien invaders, recreated in immaculate detail. Badass Bosses – Throw down against epically powerful bosses at the end of each level.
- Unlockable Classes and Abilities – Unlock your co-worker’s simulation to gain access to a selection of more than 40 unique abilities to gain the upper hand in the simulation.
- Office Politics – Dewey Owens, who’s somehow managed to sneak over the weekend. Even at the end of the world, there’s time to track down passive-aggressive post-it notes from coworkers.