For the switch version of “Doom”, the update 1.1.1 was released, which provides, among other things, a motion control.
“Doom” for the Nintendo Switch was developed by id Software in cooperation with Panic Button and contains the game as well as all multiplayer DLCs and the arcade mode. The SnapMap mode, which allows you to create custom levels, is missing.
- Aiming for Motion Control – New control scheme allows the Nintendo Switch to be more accurate
- Multiplayer Groups – Added a new group system that makes grouping and playing with friends easier in multiplayer mode
- Updated Software Icon – The software icon now matches the package design of DOOM for Nintendo Switch
- Increased mean resolution in low-resolution areas of the game
- Implemented CPU optimizations
- Added language support for traditional Chinese
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash when using the BFG
- Fixed a bug where audio errors occurred while playing
- Fixed a bug that distorted textures in multiplayer
- Fixed a bug that caused the controller to stop responding in the game menu
- Fixed a bug where players mistakenly received messages that they were locked out of multiplayer