Epic Games is releasing Update 4.1 for Fortnite today so that you, as Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War can make the battlefield unsafe.
While Avengers: Infinity War broke the records in the cinema, Fortnite is currently one of the most successful games. It only makes sense to combine the two products. That’s why today’s update 4.1 Thanos including Infinity Gauntlet comes into play.
The so-called Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mashup is an event that will be available only for a short time. If you want to swing the Infinity Gauntlet as Thanos, you should not waste time.
Limited Time Mashup: Infinity Gauntlet
- Defeat Thanos put on the glove and win the victory!
- Rules of the mashup
- At the beginning of the match, a meteorite crashes onto the island, bringing the Infinity glove into play.
- Every player who wears the Infinity Glove becomes Thanos.
- When Thanos is eliminated, the glove falls to the ground and can be picked up by anyone. If he stays lying there unused for too long, he disappears, until another meteorite comes.
- The last surviving player is declared the winner!
- Thanos’ properties
- Ability 1 – A powerful strike that flings enemies back and destroys buildings.
- Ability 2 – Thanos shoots to the ground, doing damage in one area and knocking enemies away.
- Ability 3 – Use the power of the Power Stone to fire a shot that deals damage over time.
- Ability 4 – Thanos can overcome all obstacles except the highest with his super jump.
- Thanos has both shields and condition. If he eliminates another player, his shields regenerate. His condition can not regenerate.
- Thanos can not suffer a fall damage.
- Thanos can not build and use weapons or objects such as jump surfaces. He is not dependent on these toys of men.
- Storm and card
- Matches last about a maximum of 15 minutes.
- When the match starts, the eye of the storm is already shrinking.
- The storm does more damage than usual. At the first eye, each tick subtracts 5% stamina and 10% for the remainder of the match.
- It spawns only rare, epic and legendary weapons.
- The likelihood that treasure chests will spawn increased from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Likelihood of ammo crates spiking increased from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Loot on the ground spawns with a chance of almost 100%.
- Jump surfaces spawn with much greater probability.
- The duplicate resource amount is harvested.
- Resources in loot increased from 30 to 60.
- Drinking jugs, pocket fortresses, boogie bombs, slime juice, bushes and long-distance charges appear more often.
- Normal grenades, shields, and bandages appear less frequently.prey
The complete changelog for the update 4.1 is available for viewing on the official site.