The expansion “The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset” lets players visit the islands of Sommersend and the home of the High Elves.
Bethesda has announced the expansion “The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset”, which will be released on May 21, 2018 for PC and Mac and on June 5, 2018 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
You tour the islands of Sommersend and discover the home of the high elves. “Queen Ayrenn’s order opens Summer End for strangers, but a Daedric threat lurks in the breathtaking home of the High Elves, travel to Summerend, meet up with old friends and uncover a sinister plot that threatens Tamriel,” they say.
Features of Summerset
- Explore a whole new area with Summer End.
- An epic main story and complete with her the arc of action that began in the basic game of ESO and continued on Clockwork City.
- Join the mysterious Psijik Order for the first time in an “Elder Scrolls” game and explore its island home Artaeum.
- Learn a brand new skill line of the Psijik Order and command over time.
- Master the new jewelry trade.
- Set you up with Cloudrest for a new challenge for 12 players.
- New group challenges, including the Gap Geysers.
- … and much more!
You can already play a prologue quest to “Summerset” and help Vanus Galerion follow up on a mysterious prophecy: “Starting today, March 21, at 10pm, you can start this new quest by placing the Tokenstone in the crown for free Shop and use the stone in the inventory and you will receive an urgent message from Vanus and the quest ‘Through a Dark Veil’, or you will find Vanus in the guildhalls of the Mages Guild in the Alliance Capitals. Once complete, you will receive the Wyrd Elemental Cloud as a keepsake and be ready for the coming adventures.”