Just before the holidays, Treyarch has released a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, which makes adjustments to the armour and mysteriously removes the zombies from Blackout. There is apparently something planned for the Christmas holidays. The changelog has the details.
- Removed Level 3 Armor from Zombies Stashes in Blackout
- Zombies mysteriously missing in a blackout …
- Fix for optics on the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft
- Additional crash fixes for Zero’s Ice Pick
- Map exploit fixes for Morocco on MP and Dead of the Night on Zombies
- Fix for “The Numbers” outfits not showing up in MP (PS4)
- Slay Bell and camo fixes (PC)
- Blackout stash looting fixes incoming
- Removed Level 3 Armor from Zombies Stashes (AKA Mystery Boxes).
- Addressed some previous issues with looting stashes; additional fixes incoming later today.
- Zombies in blackout have mysteriously vanished …
- Addressed an issue with the Paladin weapon model when using the Sniper Scope.
- Addressed an issue with optics on the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft.
- Addressed an issue that prevented “The Numbers” from being used in MP (PS4).
- Fixed additional crashes related to Zero’s Ice Pick.
- Morocco: Closed to exploit where players could grapple on top of a rooftop in the southern corner of the map.
- Gameplay: Mule Kick to equip multiple Wonder Weapons.
- Dead of the Night: Closed to exploit that caused the Stake Knife to deal too much damage.
- Dead of the Night: Closed to exploit in the Music Room
- Addressed an issue where the Slay Bell melee weapon’s lights could be seen through walls.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not properly unequip a camo.