Bandai Namco will release the 1.03 update on July 11, 2018, for Dark Souls Remastered on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Patch 1.03 for Dark Souls Remastered will be released tomorrow, July 11, and game servers will go offline during the release.
Offline play will still be available during the patching process.
Full patch notes and server downtime for all platforms are below.
DARK SOULS: REMASTERED – UPDATE 1.03
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not properly displayed in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you make specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player’s clear data is erroneous when the application is finished. Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved security against cheating during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which the application cannot be launched.
PlayStation 4 and Steam / PC
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which they reset their stats and create a new profile.
DARK SOULS: REMASTERED – SERVER MAINTENANCE TIMES
- PlayStation 4: 03:00 – 05:00 (CEST)
- Xbox One: 03:00 – 09:00 (CEST)
- PC: 10:00 – 12:00 (CEST)
Along with PC, PS4, and Xbox One versions already available, the game coming to Switch.