Konami today released the 1.04 update for “Metal Gear Survive” on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
UPDATE 1.04 – METAL GEAR SURVIVE
New Co-Op Rescue Missions
- Charon Corps survivors who are missing missing after failing a salvage mission. Make use of the terrain as well as your interceptor and secure units to secure a safe escape route, while thwarting hoards of enemies.
Rescue Mission Event
- “The Captive Ferrymen.” Play the event to earn standard CO-OP rewards (eg, Kuban energy, resources, recipes), as well as Battle Points (BP) which will unlock other rewards as you accumulate BP.
Other content updates
- Added controller customization features
- Speeding up the digging of the Wormhole Digger wants to be reflected on personal score
- Added new plan to Base Camp Dig
- Added enhancement items for weapons and gears (Legendary)
- Bug fixes and game balance changes