Bungie has announced that the 1.2.3 update for Destiny 2 will be released on July 17, 2018. Then the complete changelog will be made available, but the developers have already mentioned the first details that you will see below.
Various changes to the quality of life
- PC Clan Chat: A new text chat has been added to the game Destiny 2 Clan members can communicate with.
- Once all Mercury Forge weapons have been obtained, they can be purchased directly from Brother Vance in the Lighthouse (second dealer page).
- Momentum was removed from the Heroic Adventures.
- The “orders” can now be found above in the inventory categories.
- Large numbers in the IGCR and in the post-match statistics are now presented in the more legible form.
Exotic armor fixes
- Fixed a bug that would cause targets marked by “Blood Red Alchemy” to discard spheres when defeated.
- Fixed a bug where Starleaf Log did not work with Dawnblade’s Skill Tuning ability path.
- Fixed a bug where warlock melee did no damage when using “Ophidian Aspect” and Sharp Swords or Spherical Objects.
“In addition, some Heroic Strike modifiers are subject to slight changes as a result of player feedback,” said Bungie, who also revealed server maintenance information on July 17, 2018.
- Start of Destiny 2 server maintenance, downtime is not expected
- Destiny Companion, Equipment, and Clan Features will be unavailable on Bungie.net, mobile phones, and third-party apps.
- Update 1.2.3 will be available for download and installation:
- PlayStation 4: Players are immediately removed from their activities and returned to the login screen to accept the update
- Xbox One: Players can power cycle their console to manually search for the update once it’s released
- PC: Players can close Destiny 2 and reboot to search for the update
- End of Destiny 2 server maintenance
- Players who have not installed Update 1.2.3 will be removed from their activities to download and install it.
- Destiny Companion, Equipment, and Clan features are reactivated on Bungie.net, mobile phones, and third-party apps.
- Players who encounter other issues should report it to the # Help forum.