PUBG Corp. today released Update 10 for the Xbox One version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. The hotfix fixes bugs that came up with the update 9. The changelog provides the details.
UPDATE 10 – PUBG
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remain active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane