Players of “Fortnite” and the “Battle Royale” variant will get the update 2.1.0 on Wednesday.
- Heals 2 condition per second.
- Blue frequency
- Can be found everywhere.
PATCH NOTES – BATTLE ROYALE
- The Boogie Bomb Dancing Effect now ends when you take damage. We will continue to monitor the functionality of this item and adjust accordingly.
- To better match the actual frequency of the boogie bomb, we changed its frequency to blue (rarely).
- Fixed an issue where players could move through buildings that they recently built and processed.
- Fixed an issue where bullets from sniper rifles went through players without causing damage.
- An animation bug has been fixed that occurred when you “went down” in the air.
- The steps of enemies are now audible from a distance and louder overall.
- Also in actions like building, shooting or collecting of resources steps of opponents can be heard more easily.
- Fixed an issue where the sniper bullet charge per shot was heard more than once.
- The random shot sounds that were sometimes heard during a match have been fixed.
- The volume of the “AC / DC” pickaxe has been adjusted.
- The volume of the drone teleporting the player from the match has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue where the “Push to Talk” option disappeared from Battle Royale’s settings when restoring the default settings in Save the World.
- Some descriptions of daily challenges were truncated because they did not fit on the screen in some languages.
- You automatically receive the rewards of daily challenges when another challenge in the same category is completed.
- For example, if you complete a daily Battle Pass challenge, but do not yet “collect” the reward, you will receive them as soon as you complete the next Daily Battle Pass challenge.
- Fortnite Battle Royale now supports NVIDIA ShadowPlay highlights on PC.
- A rare cause of the server crash in Battle Royale has been fixed.
PATCH NOTES – SAVE THE WORLD
- Fixed an issue where the build failed even if there was still room in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the Ninja’s Smoke Bombs could heal players, even if the benefit of Smoke Therapy was not unlocked.
- The benefit of Dr. Base now heals all allies on the affected floors and is triggered as intended only by the BASIS of the constructor.
- Benefit Energized now increases the damage of energy attacks as intended.
- Known Issue: This benefit still does not increase abilities that create objects that cause energy damage (Electric Shock Tower, BASE …).
- Fixed an issue where players could no longer get Hero Marauder Nomad through the collection.
- All players will automatically receive this Hero when they reach level 100 of the collection.
- The descriptions of Winter Cold, Ice Cold, and Freezer orders now mention that your team must complete a seven-day Survival Mode mission in a Level 15 zone. These orders were completed by three-day survival mode missions in Tier 15, 40, and 70 zones, which was not foreseen.
- Fixed a rare crash issue that occurred when choosing Reward Description in the collection.