Ubisoft will soon release Update 1.17 for “Watch Dogs 2”. No more title updates are planned.
“We are not planning any further title updates after this patch, but we will continue to be present in the community and keep an eye on the gameplay.” The best-list seasons will be continued and in November This gives you the chance to earn rewards as garments that may have missed your last year! ”
VERSION 1.17 FOR WATCHDOGS 2
4 PLAYERS PARTY MODE
- Exploit fixed, where a head money event is automatically completed when the Marin HQ tunnel is entered.
- Fixed situation where the mission target could be desynchronized after joining “Man vs. Machine” in the running game.
- DedSec NPCs no longer multiply when a party member leaves an online session and rejoins the hackerspace.
- Fixed bug where the speed trip to other players no longer worked.
- Fixed bug where a player who died during a showd0wn could no longer move.
- Fixed bug where the second hunter was not always teleported to the head money target.
- Fixed bug where koop hunters were separated when the money was earned.
- Fixed bug where players could not always join the “truck looting” event when they joined the menu.
- Fixed bug where the truck looted event was aborted and players were disconnected from the coop session.
- Fixed bug where a co-op party was resolved during a hacker invasion.
- Troubleshooting the never-ending message “Connection is established” in certain situations.
- [PC] Fixed bug where Marcus could not leave certain vehicles when they were parked on a wall.