From The weekend, The players of PC version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) will be able to play War Mode, a Team Deathmatch variant.
For the PC version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), The War Mode is available from now until 16 April 2018, This is a Team Deathmatch variant in which three squads compete against each other with up to 10 players. You fight on a small section of Erangel and the map does not shrink. “If you die, you’ll turn up in an airplane and crash into chaos again, the first team to receive 200 points wins,” they say. PUBG Corp. has also posted a suitable trailer for the new game mode on the net.
- STARTS: April 12, 7pm PDT / April 13, 4am CEST / April 13, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 15, 7pm PDT / April 16, 4am CEST / April 16, 11AM KST
- 10-Man Squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA / EU / AS / SEA / OC: TPP & FPP
- KR / JP / SA: TPP
GENERAL EVENT RULES
- All players are grouped up in teams of 10. Each game will have a max of 30 players (three full teams).
- Please note that there are 10 players depending on the matchmaking situation.
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the safe zone is visible on the map.
- The safe zone is extremely small and never closes during the duration of the game.
- Getting kills earns points for your team. The first team to get 200 points wins.
- Kill: +3 points
- DBNO: +1 point
- Revive: +1 point
- Team kill / Team DBNO: -5 points
- If no team reaches 200 points before the 15-minute time limit, the team with the highest score will be declared the winner.
- Every time you’re killed, you’ll respawn in another plane.
LOADOUTS, LOOT, AND CARE PACKAGES
- All players are guaranteed to spawn with the equipment below:
- One random AR or DMR equipped
- One random pistol
- Level one helmet
- Level one vest
- One grenade
- Additional loot can be found in buildings and in care packages which drop every 90 seconds.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Weather is locked at “sunny.”
- You can invite up to 9 players from your friends.
- The rest of team slots will be filled by auto-matching system.
- Killer spectating is disabled.
- Redzone is disabled.