In the new video for the wrestling game “WWE 2K18” the Creative Director Lynell Jinks presents the first gameplay scenes.
This involves, for example, the more realistic appearance of the skin or the improved lighting. “WWE 2K18” will be released worldwide on October 17, 2017 for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. The switch version is still roughly listed with the autumn 2017.
The improvements and improvements in WWE 2K18
- Content editor : The content editor is now even more comprehensive, including the new Match Maker feature and enhancements to the Superstar Editor, Arena Editor and Video Editor;
- My PLAYER: The new ‘My PLAYER’ experience introduces new combat styles as well as a brand new improvement and progress system;
- My CAREER: The brand new ‘My CAREER’ experience offers a new story and a freely accessible backstage area. So the ‘My PLAYER’ characters have the possibility to interact with other WWE Superstars and influence the course of the action with;
- New Mode “Road to Glory”: In the completely new mode, players can compete with their ‘My PLAYER’ characters to qualify for WWE pay-per-view events;
- New graphics engine: the new graphics feature spectacular new lighting, more realistic skin and new camera effects;
- New commentator team: Now comments the trio Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and Corey Graves;
- Innovations and improvements in core gameplay: Through a series of additional improvements, WWE 2K18 is the most comprehensive and realistic WWE game so far.